Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help with game needed.

[b][red]This message was edited by DarkLight_Nix at 2004-9-23 16:17:39[/red][/b][hr]
Hi I am creating a top view rpg style game useing allegro and c++. I am looking for both donations of art, sound, scripting engine, any thing I can use for the game. I will eventually relese the game as an open source game that a want to be totaly (or as close as i can get to be) crossplatform.

Any donations will be give full credit in the docs and in game.

Or any tutorials on scripting engine creation would be geratly welcomed.

Also I am new to develpment on winXP is there a installer shield sdk i can use to get it to install on all the flavers of win9x, winNT, win2k, winME, winXP.

I hope you can help.
Nic