Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

RightToLeft and LeftToRight

ewin1ewin1 Member Posts: 3
How can I change the Windows State form LeftToRight to RightToLeft in Delphi 3, in Windows 98 enabled (in a program command)?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : How can I change the Windows State form LeftToRight to RightToLeft in Delphi 3, in Windows 98 enabled (in a program command)?
    :
    You need to change the TForm.BiDiMode property. If you want to enable the program to make this change at run-time, you'll need to code it into the program itself. It isn't a standard feature of Delphi applications.
  • ewin1ewin1 Member Posts: 3
    : : How can I change the Windows State form LeftToRight to RightToLeft in Delphi 3, in Windows 98 enabled (in a program command)?
    : :
    : You need to change the TForm.BiDiMode property. If you want to enable the program to make this change at run-time, you'll need to code it into the program itself. It isn't a standard feature of Delphi applications.
    :
    In Delphi 3 I do not have TForm.BiDiMode.
  • zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : : : How can I change the Windows State form LeftToRight to RightToLeft in Delphi 3, in Windows 98 enabled (in a program command)?
    : : :
    : : You need to change the TForm.BiDiMode property. If you want to enable the program to make this change at run-time, you'll need to code it into the program itself. It isn't a standard feature of Delphi applications.
    : :
    : In Delphi 3 I do not have TForm.BiDiMode.
    :
    I didn't know that, in Delphi 5 the BiDiMode is actually changed by performing the CM_BIDIMODECHANGED message. This message doesn't need a lParam or wParam. The help doesn't contain a description of this message, but the ms-knowledgebase might.