Help DBGrid remains static - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help DBGrid remains static

The records in DBGrid become static if I toggle the Dataset property of the DataSource to another DataSet and then back to the original DataSet. DBGrid displays the detail records of another ADOTable but after toggling it becomes static and only displays the first detail records though I move to the next record in the master table!
Help!

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by zibadian at 2004-9-19 23:46:36[/red][/b][hr]
    : The records in DBGrid become static if I toggle the Dataset property of the DataSource to another DataSet and then back to the original DataSet. DBGrid displays the detail records of another ADOTable but after toggling it becomes static and only displays the first detail records though I move to the next record in the master table!
    : Help!
    :
    Perhaps it helps if you Invalidate() the grid after making the changes. That should force it to repaint.

• rajsharajsha Posts: 75Member
    : [b][red]This message was edited by zibadian at 2004-9-19 23:46:36[/red][/b][hr]
    : : The records in DBGrid become static if I toggle the Dataset property of the DataSource to another DataSet and then back to the original DataSet. DBGrid displays the detail records of another ADOTable but after toggling it becomes static and only displays the first detail records though I move to the next record in the master table!
    : : Help!
    : :
    : Perhaps it helps if you Invalidate() the grid after making the changes. That should force it to repaint.
    :
    :
    :
    That Doesn't work neither does any paint or refresh method work!