Programmer Needed - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Programmer Needed

cvs2004cvs2004 Posts: 2Member
I need a programmer to complete this project for me:
http://www.cvsgateway.com/accountstatus

It is 90% completed, just need someone to finish it and be willing to earn $500 per software install per each new customer. Installation per customer takes only 1-2 hours and we will have 5-10 new customers per month

Please call me at 562-427-1290

Comments

  • DarQDarQ Posts: 1,625Member
    sounds nice... although its a shame that i never trust things like this

    : I need a programmer to complete this project for me:
    : http://www.cvsgateway.com/accountstatus
    :
    : It is 90% completed, just need someone to finish it and be willing to earn $500 per software install per each new customer. Installation per customer takes only 1-2 hours and we will have 5-10 new customers per month
    :
    : Please call me at 562-427-1290
    :

    [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    Jou my no rap dy lekkere dikke tsjap

  • ManningManning Posts: 1,621Member
    I like how they always use a percentage, like "It is 90% completed". That's fine and dandy if this was a one month project, in which case the remaining 10% equates to 3 days work, but for example if it was a 2 year project that means there's still 2 and a half months of work ahead.

    And then saying the project will pay $2500-$5000 per month...as you said it sounds a little too good to be true.


    : sounds nice... although its a shame that i never trust things like this
    :
    : : I need a programmer to complete this project for me:
    : : http://www.cvsgateway.com/accountstatus
    : :
    : : It is 90% completed, just need someone to finish it and be willing to earn $500 per software install per each new customer. Installation per customer takes only 1-2 hours and we will have 5-10 new customers per month
    : :
    : : Please call me at 562-427-1290
    : :
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    : Jou my no rap dy lekkere dikke tsjap
    :
    :

  • cvs2004cvs2004 Posts: 2Member
    : I like how they always use a percentage, like "It is 90% completed". That's fine and dandy if this was a one month project, in which case the remaining 10% equates to 3 days work, but for example if it was a 2 year project that means there's still 2 and a half months of work ahead.
    :
    : And then saying the project will pay $2500-$5000 per month...as you said it sounds a little too good to be true.
    :
    :
    : : sounds nice... although its a shame that i never trust things like this
    : :
    : : : I need a programmer to complete this project for me:
    : : : http://www.cvsgateway.com/accountstatus
    : : :
    : : : It is 90% completed, just need someone to finish it and be willing to earn $500 per software install per each new customer. Installation per customer takes only 1-2 hours and we will have 5-10 new customers per month
    : : :
    : : : Please call me at 562-427-1290
    : : :
    : :
    : : [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    : : Jou my no rap dy lekkere dikke tsjap
    : :
    : :
    :
    :

  • rajiv_turkarrajiv_turkar Posts: 32Member
    Can you send me the detail of the project and also tell me what is the gurantee of money
Sign In or Register to comment.