Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Help for the young one

Hello there good people!!!!

I'm still learning how to program with Assembly so I actually don't have a clue what to do, so was I hope that some1 could help me out here.
I have a question that I would like to be help with to solve it...any ideas that could come in handy will be appreciated

Create a character array with five elements. Upon the execution of the program, display all the element of the array one next to each other on the screen.Please those values could be hard coded

Thanx to you all!!!!!!!!

Comments

• shaolin007shaolin007 Member Posts: 1,018
    : Hello there good people!!!!
    :
    : I'm still learning how to program with Assembly so I actually don't have a clue what to do, so was I hope that some1 could help me out here.
    : I have a question that I would like to be help with to solve it...any ideas that could come in handy will be appreciated
    :
    : Create a character array with five elements. Upon the execution of the program, display all the element of the array one next to each other on the screen.Please those values could be hard coded
    :
    : Thanx to you all!!!!!!!!
    :

A program I did with the same concept.

http://www.programmersheaven.com/c/MsgBoard/read.asp?Board=1&MsgID=272635&Setting=A9999F0002