RealBasic - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

RealBasic

Hi.
I found this great vb style language called RealBasic. I wanted to find out more so i searched for a forum on it, but didnt find one.

So i made my own.

It is at www,tinyurl.com/6mmlt

DOS

Comments

• AlexandrescuAlexandrescu Posts: 66Member
    Great ideea!
    Real Basic compiles very well [ small and fast code ]. Besides Real Basic is very professionaly developed; professionals for professionals - just like C was.
    It makes a great tool.

[ I think you should make more publicity about that. ]
  • A-BaseA-Base Posts: 2Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by A-Base at 2005-5-22 0:37:51[/red][/b][hr]
    Well, I am in the same category I think.
    I have absolutely not much hands on programing expirience, but do design my own in spreadsheets and recording macros.
    The next step I was told was to get onto VB.
    This seemed too hard at the time and I was shown REALbasic.

Not sure what all the intros meant but I understand it's cross platform.
    OK, and this other intro. somewhere I read, RB has some advantage over DLL files, whatever that might mean.
    Sounds good to me and there has been no overwhelming negativity, infact none I can remember from searching many RB forums and listings.
    I decided to start my own forum to, but ya beat me to it, so I may as well join here ?

cheers