Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

sound programming

delta86delta86 Posts: 1Member
i have got a project on making a media player in turbo c++ 3.0. with equailizer bars. i am new to sound programming. can any bodt tells me from where i can get the material to get started
from
rehan

Comments

• cbodapaticbodapati Posts: 65Member
    : i have got a project on making a media player in turbo c++ 3.0. with equailizer bars. i am new to sound programming. can any bodt tells me from where i can get the material to get started
    : from
    : rehan
    :
    :
    hi rehan,
    try inversereality.org
    Regards
    srikanth

• alltheweballtheweb Posts: 1Member
    : i have got a project on making a media player in turbo c++ 3.0. with equailizer bars. i am new to sound programming. can any bodt tells me from where i can get the material to get started
    : from
    : rehan
    :
    :