Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Problem with Capital field names and sql statements in small letters

Hi,

I integrated a third-party sw that is apparently used in hundreds of sites into my site. That sw has all field names in Access db in capital letters and uses small letters in sql statements in the code and that creates a problem on my site. The third-party sw developers say that this is caused by a false setting on the Web Server so they suggest I change my hosting. I know that if the field names and the sql statements in the code are both capital letters or both small letters everything works.
Does anybody have any idea about this problem? Is it true that it is a hosting problem? And if so could anybody please tell me how to correct web server setting?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Canan