Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

php connectivity with mysql

sajeshsajesh Posts: 1Member
sir
i would like to get some details about PHP, Its installation and its
connectivity to the database mysql.

I also wish to know about the possibilities of store procedures in
my sql.

Thank u sir
sajesh

Comments

• netgertnetgert Posts: 331Member
    : sir
    : i would like to get some details about PHP, Its installation and its
    : connectivity to the database mysql.
    :
    : I also wish to know about the possibilities of store procedures in
    : my sql.
    :
    : Thank u sir
    : sajesh
    :
    PHP is easy to install, but the exact procedure depends on the HTTP server (Apache, IIS etc)
    Newest PHP versions (4.3.x ?) have MySQL support built-in, so you only need a MySQL server and there you go

and whats up with that sir-ing ?
    [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]

• gustavosserragustavosserra Posts: 201Member
    : : sir
    : : i would like to get some details about PHP, Its installation and its
    : : connectivity to the database mysql.
    : :
    : : I also wish to know about the possibilities of store procedures in
    : : my sql.
    : : Thank u sir
    : : sajesh
    : PHP is easy to install, but the exact procedure depends on the HTTP server (Apache, IIS etc)
    : Newest PHP versions (4.3.x ?) have MySQL support built-in, so you only need a MySQL server and there you go
    :
    : and whats up with that sir-ing ?
    : [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]

I had some problems making PHP works with MySql. The best place to look for answers is the PHP official site. The official manual is also a good place to look some stuff.