Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Card Control

DXSoloDXSolo Posts: 4Member
http://programmersheaven.com/search/download.asp?FileID=35425

thats the link to the second version of the card control which makes it easy to drag the cards around the screen including hit detection and all you have to do is create a control and add it to the form. It includes a sample game with it. If you have any questions about how it works just email me at james.preston@eastpointsystems.com and I will be glad to help

if for some reason the link is wrong just search for "card control" here on programmers heaven

Comments

• cvgvcvgv Posts: 10Member
    : http://programmersheaven.com/search/download.asp?FileID=35425
    :
    : thats the link to the second version of the card control which makes it easy to drag the cards around the screen including hit detection and all you have to do is create a control and add it to the form. It includes a sample game with it. If you have any questions about how it works just email me at james.preston@eastpointsystems.com and I will be glad to help
    :
    : if for some reason the link is wrong just search for "card control" here on programmers heaven
    :
    James,
    For the sake of those who haven't seen the first version, can you elaborate a little, besides providing the download? I suppose you
    are talking about a deck of cards? (I was hoping for PCMCIA cards.)
  • DXSoloDXSolo Posts: 4Member
    Basically this control represents one Card in a deck of cards. Although it does have the function to randomize all 52 cards. There is a property called setCardEnabled which is used to determine which cards you can drag around the screen and which cards you can place them onto. So(hopefully I am making some sense as I tend to ramble on lol) basically without any coding at all. If you add the reference to the dll and then drag the control onto the form and set the "setcardEnabled" property to true (and the card must be face up but i believe it defaults to that) you can start the project and drag the card around the screen. If you have two cards and you enable both of them. You will be able to drag one or the other and place it on top of the other card and it will position it self on the same x-coordinate as the "receiver" and add i think like 20 pixels to the y-coordinate and it then disables the card(not the actual disabled property but the setcardenabled property which allows it to still receive events without being draggable)

If I was not clear enough just ask me and I will try to explain it once more. Also I have the lateest version of .net because the place I work has msdn. So if you have an older version of .net you may have to create your own solution and add the source files and recompile the control before you can use it.
  • DXSoloDXSolo Posts: 4Member
    so what exactly was it you were looking for ? pcm...? If I dont know what it is I work with a group of programmers so I know someone here might know , so just drop me a line