Help needed with Flash Button Creating - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Help needed with Flash Button Creating

Hi I want to create a flash buton in Flash 5.I don't know how I can make link to the button I made do you I need any generator.Please I need help if you have any sample or tutorial how I can design my own buttons.
Thank you

Comments

• fashdeefashdee Posts: 13Member
    : Hi I want to create a flash buton in Flash 5.I don't know how I can make link to the button I made do you I need any generator.Please I need help if you have any sample or tutorial how I can design my own buttons.
    : Thank you
    :
    Whats up?
    To create a flash button, start small.
    Try doing this... Create a box to be used as your button (forget about beauty for now).
    Make the box a symbol (right click and select 'convert to symbol' or press F8). You would be give 3 options: Movie, Button, and Graphics. Select button.
    Double click on the symbol to take you into the instance and adjust as required.
    To make a link, you need to write an Actionscript for the button.
    To do this, right-click on the button and select ActionScript.
    To the right, you would see the different options of actionscripts available.
    Double-click Action
    Under Action, select Browser...
    Then, Url...
    Specify the url.
    Else, if the link is to a .exe file, select FScommand and exec, then specify the location of the file.
    Thats all folk