Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Beginner in Embedded Systems

hello to all,

i am a student learning Embedded Systems. where shall i get some tutorials on Embedded C/C++. i had searched a lot but i didnt get it. Recently i had worked on ATMEL 8951 microcontroller. There i got confusion at programming external interrupts. could any one plz tell me the site where i can get the details about that.

Thanking u.

Comments

• gowniwarigowniwari Posts: 2Member
    : hello to all,
    :
    : i am a student learning Embedded Systems. where shall i get some tutorials on Embedded C/C++. i had searched a lot but i didnt get it. Recently i had worked on ATMEL 8951 microcontroller. There i got confusion at programming external interrupts. could any one plz tell me the site where i can get the details about that.
    :
    : Thanking u.
    :
    :
    :

• gowniwarigowniwari Posts: 2Member
    : : hello to all,
    : :
    : : i am a student learning Embedded Systems. where shall i get some tutorials on Embedded C/C++. i had searched a lot but i didnt get it. Recently i had worked on ATMEL 8951 microcontroller. There i got confusion at programming external interrupts. could any one plz tell me the site where i can get the details about that.
    : : Thanking u.
    :
    :

what exactly is your confusion???let me know and i will help you out???you can ask me through sashi@asterteleservices.com

• embeddedamitembeddedamit Posts: 3Member
    hi,
    So, how did you find AT89C51.
    Got it! Use the standard part numbers while you converse about anyone, the search results will be great.
    1) If you have not understood anything in External Interrupt pls post related questions on this thread, I will try my best to help you out.

2) Now you must be developing interest in Embedded programming in C, right? Do you know what, you should at this stage select an embedded platform / RTOS such as VxWorks, uCOS etc. which are hot in market today and will remain the same for more 10 yrs and ahead. then start with one of it, master it, know other.

all the best,

embeddedamit.
  • b_ahmed_mdb_ahmed_md Posts: 17Member
    : hi,
    : So, how did you find AT89C51.
    : Got it! Use the standard part numbers while you converse about anyone, the search results will be great.
    : 1) If you have not understood anything in External Interrupt pls post related questions on this thread, I will try my best to help you out.
    :
    : 2) Now you must be developing interest in Embedded programming in C, right? Do you know what, you should at this stage select an embedded platform / RTOS such as VxWorks, uCOS etc. which are hot in market today and will remain the same for more 10 yrs and ahead. then start with one of it, master it, know other.
    :
    : all the best,
    :
    : embeddedamit.
    :

hi,
    Thank u very much for ur reply. yeah i am planning to start programming using uCOS.
  • macphersonmacpherson Posts: 302Member
    : hi,
    : So, how did you find AT89C51.
    : Got it! Use the standard part numbers while you converse about anyone, the search results will be great.
    : 1) If you have not understood anything in External Interrupt pls post related questions on this thread, I will try my best to help you out.
    :
    : 2) Now you must be developing interest in Embedded programming in C, right? Do you know what, you should at this stage select an embedded platform / RTOS such as VxWorks, uCOS etc. which are hot in market today and will remain the same for more 10 yrs and ahead. then start with one of it, master it, know other.
    :
    : all the best,
    :
    : embeddedamit.
    :
    [green]There is no need whatever to use an operating system.[/green]

• senthilbalajisenthilbalaji Posts: 2Member
    hello to all,

i am a student learning embedded systems, where shall i get some tutorials on embedded microcontroller.i had searched a lot but i didnot get it.recently i had worked in 8051. there i got a confusion for choosing a project which area is preferred for the today point of view, if anybody suggestion has to given to me please mail me to my email.id.bala_rengaraj@rediffmail.com.

thanking you
    : : hello to all,
    : : i am a student learning Embedded Systems. where shall i get some tutorials on Embedded C/C++. i had searched a lot but i didnt get it. Recently i had worked on ATMEL 8951 microcontroller. There i got confusion at programming external interrupts. could any one plz tell me the site where i can get the details about that.
    : : Thanking u.
    :
    :