32bit graphics - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

32bit graphics

bog2k3bog2k3 Posts: 57Member
is anyone interested in 32bit (16.7 Milion colors) Pascal graphics (1024x768)? I just wrote a unit that allows this and i don't know what to do with it...

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : is anyone interested in 32bit (16.7 Milion colors) Pascal graphics (1024x768)? I just wrote a unit that allows this and i don't know what to do with it...
    :
    You could add it to the CodePedia, or place it on your website. This way people cancheck it out, when they need it.
  • bog2k3bog2k3 Posts: 57Member
    : You could add it to the CodePedia, or place it on your website. This way people cancheck it out, when they need it.

thanks, i guess i'm gonna uploade it to CodePedia.

• netgertnetgert Posts: 331Member
    : is anyone interested in 32bit (16.7 Milion colors) Pascal graphics (1024x768)? I just wrote a unit that allows this and i don't know what to do with it...
    :
    If this unit is open-source, then I would be very thankful. I'm thinking of doing some graphics in Pascal and 4bit graphics is too limited
    [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]