Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Looking for PHP coder

DK-MythlorDK-Mythlor Posts: 4Member
Just like to say hi and all that good stuff. Im having a headache of a time trying to configure something for a Clan website on a game I play. Since its a game you must play very long at to keep the top 10 positions i was wondering if some1 out there was bored and wished to help out a complete php noob. I can code html np simple basic etc etc, but php seems to elude me. I headed off to hotscripts in hopes to find some cool clan management systems luckily i did most of them are coded in php and asp. I have my own hosting these are the stats

Diskspace: 5,000mb
Monthly Bandwidth: 50,000mb
MySQL Databases: unlimited
Subdomains: unlimited
POP3 Accounts: unlimited
FTP Accounts: unlimited
Mailing Lists: unlimited

its a pre-built script that only need some customization that i dont understand this will take 10-15mins for anyone that understands php/asp PLEASE PLEASE help me lol

you can contact me here Crownedsoldiers@hotmail.com the help is much appreciated

Comments