Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

3D HEADERS in DHTML

planarplanar Posts: 10Member
Does somebody know good resource for creation of 3D Headers/text use only DHTML, not images?

Comments

• WeirdofreakWeirdofreak Posts: 439Member
    You can do that using pure CSS. I'm pretty sure there's a filter for IE (and possibly a CSS3 property, but I'm less sure about that - and if it does you'll have to do it in three different ways due to browser differences) that makes 3d text, if not the best you're going to be able to do is make several copies of the header and fiddle around with size and/or position to make it look 3d. Place each a pixel above and left of the previous one, for instance. I'm not too sure how it would turn out, but I'd imagine it would work, especially if you changed some colors as well.