submition forms - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

submition forms

squirtman59squirtman59 Posts: 1Member
Does anyone out there have the soruce code for a .jsp or .cgi script that will automatically send entered information in a form to a designated recipient without trying to open the default mail client??? i have seen it done on many websites but i am having a hard time locating a source code for one. any help would be appreciated. thanks a lot

Comments

• jdawljdawl Posts: 2Member
    : Does anyone out there have the soruce code for a .jsp or .cgi script that will automatically send entered information in a form to a designated recipient without trying to open the default mail client??? i have seen it done on many websites but i am having a hard time locating a source code for one. any help would be appreciated. thanks a lot
    :

When I get the time I am going to work on a php script that will do a similar task. I can send you the source after I write if you have access to a php server and the time to wait on a college student to get time and write the code. If you wanted to look into it your self, I was going to use phps imap package. php is pretty easy to understand and use. Here is a link to some info for the main functin I was going to use.

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.imap-mail.php

let me know if you want that source code in the *maybe* near future