Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

submition forms

squirtman59squirtman59 Posts: 1Member
Does anyone out there have the soruce code for a .jsp or .cgi script that will automatically send entered information in a form to a designated recipient without trying to open the default mail client??? i have seen it done on many websites but i am having a hard time locating a source code for one. any help would be appreciated. thanks a lot

Comments

• jdawljdawl Posts: 2Member
    : Does anyone out there have the soruce code for a .jsp or .cgi script that will automatically send entered information in a form to a designated recipient without trying to open the default mail client??? i have seen it done on many websites but i am having a hard time locating a source code for one. any help would be appreciated. thanks a lot
    :

When I get the time I am going to work on a php script that will do a similar task. I can send you the source after I write if you have access to a php server and the time to wait on a college student to get time and write the code. If you wanted to look into it your self, I was going to use phps imap package. php is pretty easy to understand and use. Here is a link to some info for the main functin I was going to use.

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.imap-mail.php

let me know if you want that source code in the *maybe* near future