Want To Learn Game Pgramming - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Want To Learn Game Pgramming

I want to learn game pgramming. I dont know what language or program they use for games. I really am serious about this. My goal is to one day start my own business. So if anyone can help me out I would much appreciate it. If there is anyone who would like to join me in my journey to learn and grow in this field please feel free.

Thank You

Ib05~Hac

Comments

• ScottCScottC Posts: 3Member
    : I want to learn game pgramming. I dont know what language or program they use for games. I really am serious about this. My goal is to one day start my own business. So if anyone can help me out I would much appreciate it. If there is anyone who would like to join me in my journey to learn and grow in this field please feel free.
    :
    : Thank You
    :
    : Ib05~Hac
    :

I am going to start my own computer company as well. maybe we could work onthis one common goal together. let me know if you think this is a good idea
  • FlyingNosehairFlyingNosehair Posts: 58Member
    : I want to learn game pgramming. I dont know what language or program they use for games. I really am serious about this. My goal is to one day start my own business. So if anyone can help me out I would much appreciate it. If there is anyone who would like to join me in my journey to learn and grow in this field please feel free.
    :
    : Thank You
    :
    : Ib05~Hac
    :
    I won't say which language is the BEST for programming games, but the de facto standard of the industry is C and C++. You will have to learn those languages to break into industry. You will also have to learn Direct-X, which is basically a function library for Visual C++ in order to make programming for different hardware configurations on IBM computers more standard and, thus, less prone to bugs. I'd highly recommend getting Microsoft's Visual C++ compiler as that is the standard compiler of the industry.