Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Want To Learn Game Pgramming

I want to learn game pgramming. I dont know what language or program they use for games. I really am serious about this. My goal is to one day start my own business. So if anyone can help me out I would much appreciate it. If there is anyone who would like to join me in my journey to learn and grow in this field please feel free.

Thank You

Ib05~Hac

Comments

• ScottCScottC Posts: 3Member
    : I want to learn game pgramming. I dont know what language or program they use for games. I really am serious about this. My goal is to one day start my own business. So if anyone can help me out I would much appreciate it. If there is anyone who would like to join me in my journey to learn and grow in this field please feel free.
    :
    : Thank You
    :
    : Ib05~Hac
    :

I am going to start my own computer company as well. maybe we could work onthis one common goal together. let me know if you think this is a good idea
  • FlyingNosehairFlyingNosehair Posts: 58Member
    : I want to learn game pgramming. I dont know what language or program they use for games. I really am serious about this. My goal is to one day start my own business. So if anyone can help me out I would much appreciate it. If there is anyone who would like to join me in my journey to learn and grow in this field please feel free.
    :
    : Thank You
    :
    : Ib05~Hac
    :
    I won't say which language is the BEST for programming games, but the de facto standard of the industry is C and C++. You will have to learn those languages to break into industry. You will also have to learn Direct-X, which is basically a function library for Visual C++ in order to make programming for different hardware configurations on IBM computers more standard and, thus, less prone to bugs. I'd highly recommend getting Microsoft's Visual C++ compiler as that is the standard compiler of the industry.