Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

CGI in HTML page

komakalakomakala Posts: 34Member
I am trying to figure out how to get a CGI form to show on my page, on the left hand side of the screen, with text above, next to, and below it. I currently am using an Inline Frame but was wondering if there is a better way. I would like to have it, and not be using an inline frame.

Comments

• WeirdofreakWeirdofreak Posts: 439Member
    Do the whole page in CGI?

print "meta-type=text/html

I can't think of any other way.
    ---
    Vote D.

• JonathanJonathan Posts: 2,914Member
    : I am trying to figure out how to get a CGI form to show on my page, on the left hand side of the screen, with text above, next to, and below it. I currently am using an Inline Frame but was wondering if there is a better way. I would like to have it, and not be using an inline frame.
    :
    Look up info on how to use SSI (Server Side Includes). You make your HTML file, than add an SSI directive where you want the content from your script to appear. You'll normally have to give your page the .shtm or .shtml extension so it is parsed as an SSI page and the script output included, though that depends on server configuration. It's not hard to use, though.

Jonathan

###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");