How to get the running program list

I need to know in a moment what are the programs running on Windows.
In fact, I want my application had access to same list that appears when the user presses CTRL-ALT-DEL.
Why? I have a function that sends mails through the Lotus Notes but after the message was sent the window of Notes keeps open. I read the Lotus Domino Designer Documentation, but there are only how to open the session and not to close it.
I researched some api functions but they needed that you know the name that the window Close Program shows. And the session can appear with diffent name compositions. If I could to get a substring of running programs name I use the API calls. Is there any idea?

Comments

• : I need to know in a moment what are the programs running on Windows.
    : In fact, I want my application had access to same list that appears when the user presses CTRL-ALT-DEL.
    : Why? I have a function that sends mails through the Lotus Notes but after the message was sent the window of Notes keeps open. I read the Lotus Domino Designer Documentation, but there are only how to open the session and not to close it.
    : I researched some api functions but they needed that you know the name that the window Close Program shows. And the session can appear with diffent name compositions. If I could to get a substring of running programs name I use the API calls. Is there any idea?
    :

Private Sub Form_Load()
    Shell "taskmgr.exe", vbMaximizedFocus
    End Sub