Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

WindowsXP display problem

Tony ThorneTony Thorne Member Posts: 3
I have a client who still runs Compiled BASIC programs. However he has upgraded to WindowsXP and having finally found out how to load them into DOS via the COMMAND directory, now finds that they get squeezed up to the top of the screen when running. Anyone know a tweak to open up the full DOS screen?

Comments

• poetfreakpoetfreak Member Posts: 68
    : I have a client who still runs Compiled BASIC programs. However he has upgraded to WindowsXP and having finally found out how to load them into DOS via the COMMAND directory, now finds that they get squeezed up to the top of the screen when running. Anyone know a tweak to open up the full DOS screen?
    :
    :
    :
    Create a shortcut, then right click the shortcut to the program and in the tabs options ... ahh crap I'm in linux you can figure it out from there. It has something to do with Window or full screen.

Also a windowed DOS program will toggle full screen on or off if he holds down control and hits enter.