Help With Delphi Basics - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help With Delphi Basics

SplintaSplinta Posts: 2Member
Hi All...

I'm hoping that someone out there can help me with some details...

I am trying to find a complete copy of Delphi 7 to download. I already have a copy that came with a PC mage out here, but its corrupt and missing loads of components and ActiveX Controls.

Also if anyone know where I can find any Delphi ebooks online, I'd really appreciate the help.

Well, a bit of background...

I studied Pascal quite extensively serveral years back and decided to start creating my own applets again a few months ago, but I can't seem to migrate easily from Pascal to Delphi so I guess I'm looking for something to take me from the basics right through to the advanced side of programming with Delphi and I would really appreciate anyone's help!

Well guys and gals, keep up the programming and may your programs run bug free!

Cheers for now...

[hr]

[b][red]Design No Evil, Code No Evil, Admin No Evil[/b][/red]

Comments

• netgertnetgert Posts: 331Member
    : Hi All...
    :
    : I'm hoping that someone out there can help me with some details...
    :
    : I am trying to find a complete copy of Delphi 7 to download. I already have a copy that came with a PC mage out here, but its corrupt and missing loads of components and ActiveX Controls.
    :
    : Also if anyone know where I can find any Delphi ebooks online, I'd really appreciate the help.
    :
    : Well, a bit of background...
    :
    : I studied Pascal quite extensively serveral years back and decided to start creating my own applets again a few months ago, but I can't seem to migrate easily from Pascal to Delphi so I guess I'm looking for something to take me from the basics right through to the advanced side of programming with Delphi and I would really appreciate anyone's help!
    :
    : Well guys and gals, keep up the programming and may your programs run bug free!
    :
    : Cheers for now...
    :
    : [hr]
    :
    : [b][red]Design No Evil, Code No Evil, Admin No Evil[/b][/red]
    :
    What you are doing here is requesting an illegal copy of Delphi. Either go to the magazine's managemen to get a new copy or buy one at a local software store.
    [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]

• SplintaSplinta Posts: 2Member
    : : Hi All...
    : :
    : : I'm hoping that someone out there can help me with some details...
    : : I am trying to find a complete copy of Delphi 7 to download. I already have a copy that came with a PC mage out here, but its corrupt and missing loads of components and ActiveX Controls.
    : : Also if anyone know where I can find any Delphi ebooks online, I'd really appreciate the help.
    : : Well, a bit of background...
    : : I studied Pascal quite extensively serveral years back and decided to start creating my own applets again a few months ago, but I can't seem to migrate easily from Pascal to Delphi so I guess I'm looking for something to take me from the basics right through to the advanced side of programming with Delphi and I would really appreciate anyone's help!
    : : Well guys and gals, keep up the programming and may your programs run bug free!
    : : Cheers for now...
    : : [hr]
    : : [b][red]Design No Evil, Code No Evil, Admin No Evil[/b][/red]
    : What you are doing here is requesting an illegal copy of Delphi. Either go to the magazine's managemen to get a new copy or buy one at a local software store.
    : [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]
    :
    :

Actually, I'm not requesting an illegal copy of Delphi. I know that certain magazine make deals and publish full versions of software on cd's that come with the cd's, which I have already. The only problem is mine is corrupt... :-( and so are all the copies my friends have from the same magazine...

I thought that maybe there were copies of these versions for free somewhere on the web... :-(

[b][red]Design No Evil, Code No Evil, Admin No Evil[/b][/red]