Help With Delphi Basics

Hi All...

I'm hoping that someone out there can help me with some details...

I am trying to find a complete copy of Delphi 7 to download. I already have a copy that came with a PC mage out here, but its corrupt and missing loads of components and ActiveX Controls.

Also if anyone know where I can find any Delphi ebooks online, I'd really appreciate the help.

Well, a bit of background...

I studied Pascal quite extensively serveral years back and decided to start creating my own applets again a few months ago, but I can't seem to migrate easily from Pascal to Delphi so I guess I'm looking for something to take me from the basics right through to the advanced side of programming with Delphi and I would really appreciate anyone's help!

Well guys and gals, keep up the programming and may your programs run bug free!

Cheers for now...

[hr]

[b][red]Design No Evil, Code No Evil, Admin No Evil[/b][/red]

Comments

• : Hi All...
    :
    : I'm hoping that someone out there can help me with some details...
    :
    : I am trying to find a complete copy of Delphi 7 to download. I already have a copy that came with a PC mage out here, but its corrupt and missing loads of components and ActiveX Controls.
    :
    : Also if anyone know where I can find any Delphi ebooks online, I'd really appreciate the help.
    :
    : Well, a bit of background...
    :
    : I studied Pascal quite extensively serveral years back and decided to start creating my own applets again a few months ago, but I can't seem to migrate easily from Pascal to Delphi so I guess I'm looking for something to take me from the basics right through to the advanced side of programming with Delphi and I would really appreciate anyone's help!
    :
    : Well guys and gals, keep up the programming and may your programs run bug free!
    :
    : Cheers for now...
    :
    : [hr]
    :
    : [b][red]Design No Evil, Code No Evil, Admin No Evil[/b][/red]
    :
    What you are doing here is requesting an illegal copy of Delphi. Either go to the magazine's managemen to get a new copy or buy one at a local software store.
    [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]

• : : Hi All...
    : :
    : : I'm hoping that someone out there can help me with some details...
    : : I am trying to find a complete copy of Delphi 7 to download. I already have a copy that came with a PC mage out here, but its corrupt and missing loads of components and ActiveX Controls.
    : : Also if anyone know where I can find any Delphi ebooks online, I'd really appreciate the help.
    : : Well, a bit of background...
    : : I studied Pascal quite extensively serveral years back and decided to start creating my own applets again a few months ago, but I can't seem to migrate easily from Pascal to Delphi so I guess I'm looking for something to take me from the basics right through to the advanced side of programming with Delphi and I would really appreciate anyone's help!
    : : Well guys and gals, keep up the programming and may your programs run bug free!
    : : Cheers for now...
    : : [hr]
    : : [b][red]Design No Evil, Code No Evil, Admin No Evil[/b][/red]
    : What you are doing here is requesting an illegal copy of Delphi. Either go to the magazine's managemen to get a new copy or buy one at a local software store.
    : [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]
    :
    :

Actually, I'm not requesting an illegal copy of Delphi. I know that certain magazine make deals and publish full versions of software on cd's that come with the cd's, which I have already. The only problem is mine is corrupt... :-( and so are all the copies my friends have from the same magazine...

I thought that maybe there were copies of these versions for free somewhere on the web... :-(

[b][red]Design No Evil, Code No Evil, Admin No Evil[/b][/red]