Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I have something so simple...

eyeorderchaoseyeorderchaos Posts: 2Member
Okay, first off, I'm not a programmer. Looking at one page of code makes me want to go home crying to mommy. After you are through snickering, you'll hear me tell you that I solve 3D animation problems that might reduce many of you to a tearful whine. Hey, we all do different things. Which is tangentially related to my subject: I have a project that would be child's play to a mediocre game programmer. The animations and sprites are all done. Done, got that? And only 4 people own it; it's a wonderful and unique niche, to boot. We are a start-up whose programmer may be sidelined for awhile with another comittment. We all want to make money NOW, we don't want to wait 3 months! This would take a good c++ or Delphi programmer maybe a few weeks or less to finish to an executable program for PC. Our website is built, we just need our product. Invest a few weeks for a contractual slice of the pie. It's going to be rich pie. Serious inquiries only. Must be committed to a few weeks of full-time work. We are a start-up, 2 years into spending on this flagship program. Located in Ohio. please send adequate contact info.