re: Need help with simple database - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

re: Need help with simple database

gmadisongmadison Posts: 13Member
Did you get my e-mail with the database program and code?
GM

Comments

• Rodimus PrimeRodimus Prime Posts: 51Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by Rodimus Prime at 2004-6-25 0:42:20[/red][/b][hr]
    : Did you get my e-mail with the database program and code?
    : GM
    :

No, did you send it to [email protected]???

use an underscore, it's not an empty space, please send it soon ;)

Thanks

• gmadisongmadison Posts: 13Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by gmadison at 2004-6-25 12:29:11[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by Rodimus Prime at 2004-6-25 0:42:20[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Did you get my e-mail with the database program and code?
    : : GM
    : :
    :
    : No, did you send it to [email protected]???
    :
    : use an underscore, it's not an empty space, please send it soon ;)
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    Here it comes again. I clicked on the e-mail address the last time to generage the e-mail with attachments and I checked my sent box. It indicates the right address (with underscore) and no notice of unable to deliver. I'll try again. If it doesn't make it, you may need to e-mail me and I'll reply to get back to your address.
    GM

I've sent it. If you don't receive it, e-mail me at [email protected]

GM

Re-sent code with a reply to your e-mail. You had a upper case G in the name while the reply address had a lower case g. That was probably what prevented the e-mail from reaching you.

GM
  • Rodimus PrimeRodimus Prime Posts: 51Member
    : Re-sent code with a reply to your e-mail. You had a upper case G in the name while the reply address had a lower case g. That was probably what prevented the e-mail from reaching you.
    :
    : GM
    :

I don't know what's going on, but I still haven't received anything from you. Maybe hotmail has screwed things up, I simply don't know.
    I created an account at Yahoo, my e-mail address there is [email protected]
    Perhaps you could try sending it there. I'm still looking forward to completing this program, so your code will still be of great help.

Cheers,

It's away again. I sent it twice, once with a uppcase S and once with a lowercase. Maybe hotmail won't let you receive e-mail with attachments. Be looking for the full source code file list, including the .exe file.

GM