Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

re: Need help with simple database

gmadisongmadison Posts: 13Member
Did you get my e-mail with the database program and code?
GM

Comments

• Rodimus PrimeRodimus Prime Posts: 51Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by Rodimus Prime at 2004-6-25 0:42:20[/red][/b][hr]
    : Did you get my e-mail with the database program and code?
    : GM
    :

No, did you send it to Glvtn_06@hotmail.com???

use an underscore, it's not an empty space, please send it soon ;)

Thanks

• gmadisongmadison Posts: 13Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by gmadison at 2004-6-25 12:29:11[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by Rodimus Prime at 2004-6-25 0:42:20[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Did you get my e-mail with the database program and code?
    : : GM
    : :
    :
    : No, did you send it to Glvtn_06@hotmail.com???
    :
    : use an underscore, it's not an empty space, please send it soon ;)
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    Here it comes again. I clicked on the e-mail address the last time to generage the e-mail with attachments and I checked my sent box. It indicates the right address (with underscore) and no notice of unable to deliver. I'll try again. If it doesn't make it, you may need to e-mail me and I'll reply to get back to your address.
    GM

I've sent it. If you don't receive it, e-mail me at gmadison@centerforcancercare.com

GM

Re-sent code with a reply to your e-mail. You had a upper case G in the name while the reply address had a lower case g. That was probably what prevented the e-mail from reaching you.

GM
  • Rodimus PrimeRodimus Prime Posts: 51Member
    : Re-sent code with a reply to your e-mail. You had a upper case G in the name while the reply address had a lower case g. That was probably what prevented the e-mail from reaching you.
    :
    : GM
    :

I don't know what's going on, but I still haven't received anything from you. Maybe hotmail has screwed things up, I simply don't know.
    I created an account at Yahoo, my e-mail address there is Scattershot06@yahoo.co.nz
    Perhaps you could try sending it there. I'm still looking forward to completing this program, so your code will still be of great help.

Cheers,

It's away again. I sent it twice, once with a uppcase S and once with a lowercase. Maybe hotmail won't let you receive e-mail with attachments. Be looking for the full source code file list, including the .exe file.

GM