Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

minimizing of ( hiding )other running windows applications

skeptic guyskeptic guy Posts: 1Member
hi

I want a program which when run, hides all the rest of the running applications on the taskbar. or i might want to check something like - If some application is mazimized, then minimize it or hide it or .. something like that.

in google i found, For example, there is a program - " Hide-It " which has a similar functionality, but the code seems to be in MFC.

I really want to develop a similar one in C#. any help is highly appreciated... or any links or some help.

thanks in advance
skepticguy

Comments

• deobrat_tcetdeobrat_tcet Posts: 3Member
    If you already have code written in MFC, you could try creating a COM component out of it.
    Then later-on, you can consume this component from your C# application.

If you want the whole code to be in C#, then you will have to wait for a few days (i'll write it and post it).

Alternatively, you can try looking up System.Widows.Forms.FindForm or something of that sort. i dont remember exactly. Once you get a handle of the form, you can always minimize/maximize or close it.