Online board game HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Online board game HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gnel2000gnel2000 Posts: 2Member
Hi all,
i'm olanning to develop an online board game(risk game) with PHP. Do any one have any idea how, and where should i start? Perhaps anyone can show me some sample code for this. I really appreciate yours opinion and help!

Comments

• NeakNeak Posts: 87Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by Neak at 2004-6-22 7:57:8[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hi all,
    : i'm olanning to develop an online board game(risk game) with PHP. Do any one have any idea how, and where should i start? Perhaps anyone can show me some sample code for this. I really appreciate yours opinion and help!
    :

Er... Do you have experience with PHP? I don't even remember where I started. I'm 15 right now and I started learning C++ when I was like... 13. I started PHP in the middle of last year, but it came easy knowing some concepts of C++. A board game is quite an advanced thing to start with, but maybe someone on the boards knows a good tutorial site?

• gnel2000gnel2000 Posts: 2Member
    hi, thanks for reply....
    em, i'm started php programming few months ago. Currently i'm jz play around php and mysql and looking for more challenging work......so plan to develop a online risk game.......:-).

unbelieveable u jz 15.....

regrads
    joe