Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

to connect to copmuters wirelessly

hi !
i am a first year b.tech IT student and have no back ground of electronic field. I am doing a small programe that is connecting to computers wirelessly. so plz can any one give me some idea of what type of componentes are required .
and also related topics.
thanks.

Comments

• flossfloss Posts: 1Member
    check out Bluetooth wireless technology. It uses a radio frequency to connect and transfer data to devices that contain the Bluetooth chip. It's short-range, 10 meters and transfers at approximately 1Mbps which allow it to be low-power. Hope this helps some.
  • Elvis625Elvis625 Posts: 1Member
    : hi !
    : i am a first year b.tech IT student and have no back ground of electronic field. I am doing a small programe that is connecting to computers wirelessly. so plz can any one give me some idea of what type of componentes are required .
    : and also related topics.
    : thanks.
    :
    :
    File Transfer
    Desktop Scaling
    Windows Authentication
    Deployment Tools
    Server Authentication
    UNIX Authentication (NIS/NIS+)
    File Transfer
    AES Session Encryption and Tamper-Proofing