Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

help neede : plz help me

interrupthandlinterrupthandl Member Posts: 137
hi all,

i need help desperately , as my girlfrnds yahoo email account has been hacked by some hisar_guy20@yahoo.co.in .He has stolen her pics and is threatning to do more.He has many yahoo usernames like ur_kishnu@yahoo.co.in and changes frequently to evade tracking.He also knows her new username whenever she changes to a new account.

Anyone willing to help us,
Interrupthandl.

Comments

• rollerolle Member Posts: 115
    : hi all,
    :
    : i need help desperately , as my girlfrnds yahoo email account has been hacked by some hisar_guy20@yahoo.co.in .He has stolen her pics and is threatning to do more.He has many yahoo usernames like ur_kishnu@yahoo.co.in and changes frequently to evade tracking.He also knows her new username whenever she changes to a new account.
    :
    : Anyone willing to help us,
    : Interrupthandl.
    :
    :
    [green]
    There is a chance that the intruder has managed to install some kind of spyware in your computer.
    [/green]
  • JakykongJakykong Member Posts: 103
    : : hi all,
    : :
    : : i need help desperately , as my girlfrnds yahoo email account has been hacked by some hisar_guy20@yahoo.co.in .He has stolen her pics and is threatning to do more.He has many yahoo usernames like ur_kishnu@yahoo.co.in and changes frequently to evade tracking.He also knows her new username whenever she changes to a new account.
    : : Anyone willing to help us,
    : : Interrupthandl.
    : [green]
    : There is a chance that the intruder has managed to install some kind of spyware in your computer.
    : [/green]
    :
    that ... or if you own a static IP address (common for high-speed internet), he's stalking you. Happened to me once - best thing to do is get a new ISP or have your current ISP change your ip address. It's a big hastle, but it'll get him off your back.

HOWEVER: the spyware is a possibility (although i don't know of any spyware that does that specifically)... run Ad-Aware, spybot s&d, spykiller, and any other spyware program you can get your hands on (demo or full ... doesen't matter ... althoug you don't wanna spend too much on it)...

Sincerely,
    Jakykong (Jack Mudge)
    "Child prodigy since 6"
    jack_mudge@hotmail.com