Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Catching events

I'm working on a JSP project. When the application is running I want to make it impossible for a user to use CTRL-N to open a new browserwindow. Also the user should not be allowed to use BACKSPACE to go back in the history.

Is there anyone who knows how to do this? I would really appreciate it.

URL:eFGee

Comments

• : I'm working on a JSP project. When the application is running I want to make it impossible for a user to use CTRL-N to open a new browserwindow. Also the user should not be allowed to use BACKSPACE to go back in the history.

:

: Is there anyone who knows how to do this? I would really appreciate it.

:

:

:

i dont think you can totally stop it, but you may be able to use some javascript to detect the key presses and then take the nessesary action, of course then theres the folk that dont use js :>

URL:http://www.plebian.com