Church software! Help to beginner... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Church software! Help to beginner...

IstokIstok Posts: 2Member
Hello to all!!!
My occupation for long time is to make a church contact manager with agenda. Something like: Parish organiser!
But, as you can see, I am a begginer in VB programming.
I live in Serbia, and I am orthodox. Catholic and protestant churches in west have very good applications in this area, so I hope that I will find some programmer to help me.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for any open source code application in VB (prefer 6.0) to be my guide in this adventure...
I was traing so hard to make some, but nothing!
Please help me.
On the web, there are some good organisers as Church Vision, but it is an exe. So, I can not use it.
If you have any idea I`ll be greathfull!!
Whith all respect for your kindeness
Nikola from Serbia!!!

Comments

• infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : Hello to all!!!
    : My occupation for long time is to make a church contact manager with agenda. Something like: Parish organiser!
    : But, as you can see, I am a begginer in VB programming.
    : I live in Serbia, and I am orthodox. Catholic and protestant churches in west have very good applications in this area, so I hope that I will find some programmer to help me.
    : What am I looking for?
    : I am looking for any open source code application in VB (prefer 6.0) to be my guide in this adventure...
    : I was traing so hard to make some, but nothing!
    : Please help me.
    : On the web, there are some good organisers as Church Vision, but it is an exe. So, I can not use it.
    : If you have any idea I`ll be greathfull!!
    : Whith all respect for your kindeness
    : Nikola from Serbia!!!

As an atheist I'm not familiar with what a church organizing program would do. What are some of your requirements?

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

[code]
    $ select * from users where clue > 0
    no rows returned
    [/code]

• IstokIstok Posts: 2Member
    Dear Infidel,
    You have assked me about requirements...
    I want to bulid a application for organizing church necessaries like membership, attendancies, visitations, library, calendar sheduling...
    I have found complete solution for this on www.en2.com but it is an exe so I can not use it.
    I am a begginer in world of programming, so it would be ease for me if I only could find some open sorce project.
    Do you know any?
    Please help me!
    Sorry for my bad english, I am from Serbia.
    P.S. You are an atheist - so what? We are still a brothers by nature!!!
    Your Nikola...