Church software! Help to beginner... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Church software! Help to beginner...

IstokIstok Posts: 2Member
Hello to all!!!
My occupation for long time is to make a church contact manager with agenda. Something like: Parish organiser!
But, as you can see, I am a begginer in VB programming.
I live in Serbia, and I am orthodox. Catholic and protestant churches in west have very good applications in this area, so I hope that I will find some programmer to help me.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for any open source code application in VB (prefer 6.0) to be my guide in this adventure...
I was traing so hard to make some, but nothing!
Please help me.
On the web, there are some good organisers as Church Vision, but it is an exe. So, I can not use it.
If you have any idea I`ll be greathfull!!
Whith all respect for your kindeness
Nikola from Serbia!!!

Comments

• infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : Hello to all!!!
    : My occupation for long time is to make a church contact manager with agenda. Something like: Parish organiser!
    : But, as you can see, I am a begginer in VB programming.
    : I live in Serbia, and I am orthodox. Catholic and protestant churches in west have very good applications in this area, so I hope that I will find some programmer to help me.
    : What am I looking for?
    : I am looking for any open source code application in VB (prefer 6.0) to be my guide in this adventure...
    : I was traing so hard to make some, but nothing!
    : Please help me.
    : On the web, there are some good organisers as Church Vision, but it is an exe. So, I can not use it.
    : If you have any idea I`ll be greathfull!!
    : Whith all respect for your kindeness
    : Nikola from Serbia!!!

As an atheist I'm not familiar with what a church organizing program would do. What are some of your requirements?

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

[code]
    $ select * from users where clue > 0
    no rows returned
    [/code]

• IstokIstok Posts: 2Member
    Dear Infidel,
    You have assked me about requirements...
    I want to bulid a application for organizing church necessaries like membership, attendancies, visitations, library, calendar sheduling...
    I have found complete solution for this on www.en2.com but it is an exe so I can not use it.
    I am a begginer in world of programming, so it would be ease for me if I only could find some open sorce project.
    Do you know any?
    Please help me!
    Sorry for my bad english, I am from Serbia.
    P.S. You are an atheist - so what? We are still a brothers by nature!!!
    Your Nikola...