Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

displaying picture from video camera and passing signal to a motor

hiii friends..
am working on a project in which i have to pass signal to a motor having 4 pole.Any one of them can be 1 and all others should be 0 at any instance.motor will rotate a belt.Then a sensor will sense the position of belt and send a signal.According to the siganl i have to display graphical output. simultaneously i have to display live image from a video camera.
if some one can help me out plzzzzzzzzz.

Comments

• My_AusweisMy_Ausweis Posts: 6Member
    : hiii friends..
    : am working on a project in which i have to pass signal to a motor having 4 pole.Any one of them can be 1 and all others should be 0 at any instance.motor will rotate a belt.Then a sensor will sense the position of belt and send a signal.According to the siganl i have to display graphical output. simultaneously i have to display live image from a video camera.
    : if some one can help me out plzzzzzzzzz

If you want to display from computer or other things combine with video (AVI), you can use IC stv5730, from www.st.com, I have tried it to write alphabet character with video background, and it works, hope this will information will help u.Thx