Help I am making a page with php - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Help I am making a page with php

newera70newera70 Posts: 4Member
ok im using part of my site as php i have the code i need but its not working i have one page saved as downloads.php and i have a uploader only the admin can use saved as admin.php but on the downloads page it has directories and the link i have in the source to get to the directory is downloads.php?dir=/scripts if i was to click that what do i have to save the page as that is the script directory?

Comments

• ManningManning Posts: 1,621Member
    : ok im using part of my site as php i have the code i need but its not working i have one page saved as downloads.php and i have a uploader only the admin can use saved as admin.php but on the downloads page it has directories and the link i have in the source to get to the directory is downloads.php?dir=/scripts if i was to click that what do i have to save the page as that is the script directory?

No offense, but could you try posting that again, maybe rewording the question a little to make it more clear what you are trying to do? A little punctuation here and there couldn't hurt either.
  • newera70newera70 Posts: 4Member
    : : ok im using part of my site as php i have the code i need but its not working i have one page saved as downloads.php and i have a uploader only the admin can use saved as admin.php but on the downloads page it has directories and the link i have in the source to get to the directory is downloads.php?dir=/scripts if i was to click that what do i have to save the page as that is the script directory?
    :
    :
    : No offense, but could you try posting that again, maybe rewording the question a little to make it more clear what you are trying to do? A little punctuation here and there couldn't hurt either.
    :

I can't explain it that well can you im me? nsb823
  • turbo_eagleturbo_eagle Posts: 14Member
    : ok im using part of my site as php i have the code i need but its not working i have one page saved as downloads.php and i have a uploader only the admin can use saved as admin.php but on the downloads page it has directories and the link i have in the source to get to the directory is downloads.php?dir=/scripts if i was to click that what do i have to save the page as that is the script directory?
    :
    Like Manning, no offense, but could you reword "what do i have to save the page as that is the script directory?"
    if you mean how to download the file, just do this.
    <?php
    if ($_POST['file']="blah.exe") {
    header("Location: http://www.blahblah.com/files/blah.exe");
    exit()
    }
    etc...
    ?>