Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help I am making a page with php

newera70newera70 Posts: 4Member
ok im using part of my site as php i have the code i need but its not working i have one page saved as downloads.php and i have a uploader only the admin can use saved as admin.php but on the downloads page it has directories and the link i have in the source to get to the directory is downloads.php?dir=/scripts if i was to click that what do i have to save the page as that is the script directory?

Comments

• ManningManning Posts: 1,621Member
    : ok im using part of my site as php i have the code i need but its not working i have one page saved as downloads.php and i have a uploader only the admin can use saved as admin.php but on the downloads page it has directories and the link i have in the source to get to the directory is downloads.php?dir=/scripts if i was to click that what do i have to save the page as that is the script directory?

No offense, but could you try posting that again, maybe rewording the question a little to make it more clear what you are trying to do? A little punctuation here and there couldn't hurt either.
  • newera70newera70 Posts: 4Member
    : : ok im using part of my site as php i have the code i need but its not working i have one page saved as downloads.php and i have a uploader only the admin can use saved as admin.php but on the downloads page it has directories and the link i have in the source to get to the directory is downloads.php?dir=/scripts if i was to click that what do i have to save the page as that is the script directory?
    :
    :
    : No offense, but could you try posting that again, maybe rewording the question a little to make it more clear what you are trying to do? A little punctuation here and there couldn't hurt either.
    :

I can't explain it that well can you im me? nsb823
  • turbo_eagleturbo_eagle Posts: 14Member
    : ok im using part of my site as php i have the code i need but its not working i have one page saved as downloads.php and i have a uploader only the admin can use saved as admin.php but on the downloads page it has directories and the link i have in the source to get to the directory is downloads.php?dir=/scripts if i was to click that what do i have to save the page as that is the script directory?
    :
    Like Manning, no offense, but could you reword "what do i have to save the page as that is the script directory?"
    if you mean how to download the file, just do this.
    <?php
    if ($_POST['file']="blah.exe") {
    header("Location: http://www.blahblah.com/files/blah.exe");
    exit()
    }
    etc...
    ?>