Weblogic Error - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Weblogic Error

usha_raghuusha_raghu Posts: 29Member
Hi,

I am trying to create a cluster in weblogic, and I have included two machines in my cluster. When I run one of the servers, I get the following error:

[CommandInvoker: Failed to send command: 'online to server 'akhilaserver' to NodeManager at host: '10.153.17.27:5555' with exception [Security:090504]Certificate chain received from viswa.i2.com - 10.153.17.27 failed hostname verification check. Certificate contained viswa but check expected viswa.i2.com. Please ensure that the NodeManager is active on the target machine]

Can anyone please help? I suppose the error might be because of the .jks file which gives the private key, but I dont know where I can specify the exact hostname "viswa.i2.com" instead of the hostname "viswa" that weblogic installer seems to identify by itself.

Thanks in advance,
Usha

Comments

• yteckieyteckie Posts: 1Member
    hi,
    did you ever find a solution for this? did you find a way to chang the server names to match?
    thanks
    : Hi,
    :
    : I am trying to create a cluster in weblogic, and I have included two machines in my cluster. When I run one of the servers, I get the following error:
    :
    : [CommandInvoker: Failed to send command: 'online to server 'akhilaserver' to NodeManager at host: '10.153.17.27:5555' with exception [Security:090504]Certificate chain received from viswa.i2.com - 10.153.17.27 failed hostname verification check. Certificate contained viswa but check expected viswa.i2.com. Please ensure that the NodeManager is active on the target machine]
    :
    : Can anyone please help? I suppose the error might be because of the .jks file which gives the private key, but I dont know where I can specify the exact hostname "viswa.i2.com" instead of the hostname "viswa" that weblogic installer seems to identify by itself.
    :
    : Thanks in advance,
    : Usha
    :

• grajeshegrajeshe Posts: 1Member
    Hi There,

You can set the flag -Dweblogic.nodemanager.sslHostNameVerificationEnabled=false on startmanagedweblogic.sh/cmd script in nodemanager column and try to restart the server.

It is better to create a nodemanager with your host and port(other than 5555), then target servers to machines and start teh nodemanager using startnodemanager .

Thanks
    -Raja

: hi,
    : did you ever find a solution for this? did you find a way to chang
    : the server names to match?
    : thanks
    : : Hi,
    : :
    : : I am trying to create a cluster in weblogic, and I have included two machines in my cluster. When I run one of the servers, I get the following error:
    : : [CommandInvoker: Failed to send command: 'online to server 'akhilaserver' to NodeManager at host: '10.153.17.27:5555' with exception [Security:090504]Certificate chain received from viswa.i2.com - 10.153.17.27 failed hostname verification check. Certificate contained viswa but check expected viswa.i2.com. Please ensure that the NodeManager is active on the target machine]
    : : Can anyone please help? I suppose the error might be because of the .jks file which gives the private key, but I dont know where I can specify the exact hostname "viswa.i2.com" instead of the hostname "viswa" that weblogic installer seems to identify by itself.
    : : Thanks in advance,
    : : Usha
    :
    :