Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

MonthView

RicardoFurtadoRicardoFurtado Posts: 205Member
I need to use a MonthView control as an agenda and to do so i need to mark the days that have something to do, for example if there is something to do on the days 2, 9,15,29 of this month those days should be in bold or in different color, or anything else that distinguishes them from the others.
Is there any way to do it?
How?

My thanks in advanced

Comments

• texmarktexmark Posts: 4Member
    Monthview has only one solution, because you can't change the colour of the days. This code will make the chars bold.

Monthview.Daybold(YourDate)) = True

By placing this line in a loop all off your days will be bold. You have to repeat this every time you change the view.

Peter
    Monthview has only one solution, because you can't change the colour of the days. This code will make the chars bold.

By placing this line in a loop all off your days will be bold. You have to repeat this every time you change the view.

Peter

Peter