Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

syncronizing two database

adi6184adi6184 Member Posts: 1
How can i syncronize two database in Delphi. One data base should be on a server and the second on a user desktop computer.I want to syncronize the user database with the server one, offcourse protected by a password.

Comments

• neoandresenneoandresen Member Posts: 7
    Yes, everything is possible. But the way is proberly to make a syncronizing program your self. Or find a Database solution that supports syncronizing.

: How can i syncronize two database in Delphi. One data base should be on a server and the second on a user desktop computer.I want to syncronize the user database with the server one, offcourse protected by a password.
    :

• neoandresenneoandresen Member Posts: 7
    Hey... MySQL has made a cluster extention for the MySQL db engien.
    Very interresting.

: Yes, everything is possible. But the way is proberly to make a syncronizing program your self. Or find a Database solution that supports syncronizing.
    :
    : : How can i syncronize two database in Delphi. One data base should be on a server and the second on a user desktop computer.I want to syncronize the user database with the server one, offcourse protected by a password.
    : :
    :
    :