Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Software design utilities?

tvientitvienti Posts: 230Member
Does anybody know of any good freeware software design utilities? I'm specifically looking for some kind of flowchart or other algorithm visualizer to help me get a grip on my projects.

My searches haven't turned up succesfully. Any ideas?

T

Comments

• rdyson1rdyson1 Posts: 1Member
    : Does anybody know of any good freeware software design utilities? I'm specifically looking for some kind of flowchart or other algorithm visualizer to help me get a grip on my projects.
    :
    : My searches haven't turned up succesfully. Any ideas?
    :
    : T
    :
    I see where your asking for some kind of flowchart. If a flowchart is what you need, I'm thinking you need some kind of diagram with symbols and arrows drawn on the page. I have a program that takes you code in an outline (pseudocode) and will read it into a program and then automatically draw you a diagram with symbols and arrows for you to look at.

• tvientitvienti Posts: 230Member
    Sounds helpful. What's it called?

T

: : Does anybody know of any good freeware software design utilities? I'm specifically looking for some kind of flowchart or other algorithm visualizer to help me get a grip on my projects.
    : :
    : : My searches haven't turned up succesfully. Any ideas?
    : : T
    : I see where your asking for some kind of flowchart. If a flowchart is what you need, I'm thinking you need some kind of diagram with symbols and arrows drawn on the page. I have a program that takes you code in an outline (pseudocode) and will read it into a program and then automatically draw you a diagram with symbols and arrows for you to look at.
    :
    :
    :

• XtremeCoderXtremeCoder Posts: 4Member
    : Does anybody know of any good freeware software design utilities? I'm specifically looking for some kind of flowchart or other algorithm visualizer to help me get a grip on my projects.
    :
    : My searches haven't turned up succesfully. Any ideas?
    :
    : T
    :

You can try this site http://www.projxonline.com/tools/DecisionTable.aspx

You are able to create online conditions and rules and the code is generated for you. It uses decision tables algorithm to produce results.

X