Hey -> I have a question ... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Hey -> I have a question ...

Hello,

For school I have to make an application that captures signatures .. I'm able drawing the signature .. But i don't know how to save it like jpg and write it to the database ... I can put it in a txt-file ... But It needs to be a JPG .. SO i can put it on a word-document .. Or a png, bmp .. Don't know ... Does somebody know what i should do ???

Kindly regards,
Frederic

Comments

• slooksterpsvslooksterpsv Posts: 2Member
    : Hello,
    :
    : For school I have to make an application that captures signatures .. I'm able drawing the signature .. But i don't know how to save it like jpg and write it to the database ... I can put it in a txt-file ... But It needs to be a JPG .. SO i can put it on a word-document .. Or a png, bmp .. Don't know ... Does somebody know what i should do ???
    :
    : Kindly regards,
    : Frederic
    :

First of all, what are you using eVC++ or eVB (embedded visual c++ or embedded visual basic), So that we can help you with specific code etc.
  • Dox33Dox33 Posts: 2Member
    : : Hello,
    : :
    : : For school I have to make an application that captures signatures .. I'm able drawing the signature .. But i don't know how to save it like jpg and write it to the database ... I can put it in a txt-file ... But It needs to be a JPG .. SO i can put it on a word-document .. Or a png, bmp .. Don't know ... Does somebody know what i should do ???
    : : Kindly regards,
    : : Frederic
    :
    : First of all, what are you using eVC++ or eVB (embedded visual c++ or embedded visual basic), So that we can help you with specific code etc.

This is aount the same problem I have.
    I want to be able to sign a form, and than fax and email this form with the signature using eVC++.
    8->

• MaximilianoMaximiliano Posts: 1Member
    Hello, the best way to recover the damaged files in Microsoft Word, with some programs circulating on the web. For example the word WordRescue allows [link=http://www.word-rescue.com]recovering word documents[/link], works very well.