Join two Timages by code - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Join two Timages by code

brunosanbrunosan Posts: 8Member
How can I join two Timages by code?

Thanks,

Bruno

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : How can I join two Timages by code?
    :
    : Thanks,
    :
    : Bruno
    :
    If you want to copy one image onto the other, then here's how:
    - First adjust the Height and Width
    - Then use the Canvas.Draw() to add the new image
    If you want to combine the colors of both images to create a new one, I would suggest that you loop through all the pixels and use a mathematical equation to come up with the new image. The OR, AND, or XOR operators are commonly used for this kind of operation.
  • brunosanbrunosan Posts: 8Member
    : : How can I join two Timages by code?
    : :
    : : Thanks,
    : : Bruno
    : If you want to copy one image onto the other, then here's how:
    : - First adjust the Height and Width
    : - Then use the Canvas.Draw() to add the new image
    : If you want to combine the colors of both images to create a new one, I would suggest that you loop through all the pixels and use a mathematical equation to come up with the new image. The OR, AND, or XOR operators are commonly used for this kind of operation.
    :

Thanks,
    It works fine, but now I need that the second picture to be a little transparent (watermark).
    Thanks again,

Bruno