a little advice please.....

i'm making my own application, and i need to display data in a friendly way, the data is stored in a database, i thought maybe i could use a QReport and use the Qrpreview to display the data.....but.....those tools are not really used for that porpouse, do you have any advice on how to display database data in a scrolling way, like the report, but not using the report, because i dont want to print it.....so.......did i make my self clear.. (:S)....well...thanx...

Comments

• : i'm making my own application, and i need to display data in a friendly way, the data is stored in a database, i thought maybe i could use a QReport and use the Qrpreview to display the data.....but.....those tools are not really used for that porpouse, do you have any advice on how to display database data in a scrolling way, like the report, but not using the report, because i dont want to print it.....so.......did i make my self clear.. (:S)....well...thanx...
    :
    You can use a TDataGrid for this. It shows each record as a row, with one field per column. You can also hide fields and create a master-detail type of layout. The demo programs have examples of this.