HTML Editor - Planning - Anchors and pictures

This may not be much about Object Pascal problem but Delphi problem indeed. I am asking for good ideas on how to make the possibility in program to make links of pictures and text. The text is easy part, but I would like to make it the same way for pictures, like in Frontpage has it, just select the text AND/OR pictures and 'make hyperlink'. I have used TRichEdit until this and now I have problems with pictures. Anchors are easy to made of text, just add '. But I don't know if there is some way to add pictures to TRichEdit and how to work with them. So I was thinking about making HTML-picture-editor to the add the pictures. But I am in the dead end. I have run out of ideas. So if you have any ideas on how to make this work, I would be grateful.
Is there a way to draw pictures in TRichEdit so there will be no problems later? I hope there will be. This project is not proggressing now and I hope someone can give some help to get it going again.