Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Looking for Palm programmers

Working to put together a small team to help write a telco program for the Palm. If interested or know of someone, please feel free to e-mail. Thanks much.

Comments

• aruna1aruna1 Posts: 3Member
    I'am interested. I'am already working on a Project using Palm OS.
    U can contact me at "aruna_muthyala@usa.net"

: Working to put together a small team to help write a telco program for the Palm. If interested or know of someone, please feel free to e-mail. Thanks much.
    :
    :

• CodeMaster76CodeMaster76 Posts: 2Member
    hello, I am also interested, but I never programmed for Palm. I am actually trying to learn it now. So if you are still interested feel free to email me at "lovemic@hotmai.com".. Thanks..

• MagesMages Posts: 8Member
    Hi, I am interested but i am not sure whether this too late or not. I have experience in Palm application development and syncronization development. So, if I still do have a chance please reply to me at nmageswari@hotmail.com.

• rajdeeprajdeep Posts: 2Member
    Dear Sir,

At the outset let me introduce ourselves as Avon Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd. based in Hyderabad India. We are a solution-oriented technology consulting and software development company.

Our strength lies in a high level of expertise on a wide range of environments; emphasis on Software and Systems Engineering ensures that the solutions we offer incorporate the best of the platforms to suit the requirements of our clients. Our goal is to become a partner in our client’s success, now and in future. We are a solutions and services company servicing the technology needs of our clients.

The Combined skill set and solutions we possess is as under: -

1. Unified Messaging Platform: inherently web based architecture. The Platform can unify in a single mailbox, an E- Mail, Fax Mail & Voice Mail. The web-based architecture with our unique integration of JSP front end with Exchange server/Pine mail on Linux, makes it ideal for large enterprises, ISP’s & Telco’s.

2.Enterprise Messaging and Mobile Messaging: Our messaging platform can be used by corporate for making available enterprise data/messages over different mobile devices like pager, mobile phone, PDA’s etc.

The Skill set of the team is strong in the areas of: -

Linux, Unix

Windows and Microsoft technologies.

Internet Technologies JAVA, PERL, PHP, and XML, XSL and SOAP.

Core C, C++ etc.

Databases like Oracle 8i, SQL and PostGreSQL.

ODBMS like OzoneDB and other advanced technologies like SOAP ( Simple Object Access Protocol) etc.

and Embedded Technologies like J2ME and application development on Palm and iPAQ.

We being the technology partners to Arthur Andersen (India) Pvt. Ltd., we do a lot of development work on Microsoft Technologies and web based projects for their clients and have also have earned appreciation from them for our work. We are now in the process of implementing a Palm Handheld Solution for CocaCola India for their sales man.

Some of our clients/partners include multinational companies like ARTHUR ANDERSEN CONSULTING INDIA, CIRCATA CONSULTING INC., MINNEAPOLIS, USA, KARE 11 Inc, USA, GlueTech Inc, APEX AUTO LTD. (ancillary unit of TELCO), ASAP Communications LLC, USA and Government sectors like APTRANSCO (Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation).

We would like to execute the project,writing a "telco program for the Palm" described by you in the message board for you.

Please do not hestitate to get back to me for any clarifications.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
    Rajdeep Mohapatra,
    Avon Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
    6-3-563/26/A, Somavarapu Heights,
    Hill Top Colony, Erramanzil,
    Hyderabad, A.P. (India)
    Phone:+91-40-6580836/7
    URL: www.avontechnologies.com