Mp3 player code! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Mp3 player code!

I know this has been asked for alot, and I finally have seen code to make an Mp3 player!

Goto

http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/

Thought some of you might find it helpful!

Comments

• He's using embeded WMP.

I doubt an MP3 player can be written in VB...sorry.

-Robert

• : He's using embeded WMP.

:

: I doubt an MP3 player can be written in VB...sorry.

:

: -Robert

:

Response to Robert;

I am sure that's possible to do an MP3 player in vb. I have seen several years ago a basic programm that play wav without any external controls, only with the sound command !

and you know that an mp3 is only a wav compressed, right ?

• : Response to Robert;

:

: I am sure that's possible to do an MP3 player in vb. I have seen several years ago a basic programm that play wav without any external controls, only with the sound command !

: and you know that an mp3 is only a wav compressed, right ?

:

QBasic can make a .wav or .mp3 player because it can access the soundcard directly. Visual Basic cannot access the soundcard directly and so it cannot make a player without any external controls/dlls.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

• Sounds bad :(

Sorry, if I found a solution I'll post it here...

@+

• in windows u can play an mp3-compressed wave file if you have the mp3 codec installed. there are many codecs for free.

plus: you need something like a media player, or something to be able to stream to the sound card. i dont really know how this all goes, but i'm sure that what i said is true.

: : He's using embeded WMP.

: :

: : I doubt an MP3 player can be written in VB...sorry.

: : -Robert

:

: Response to Robert;

:

: I am sure that's possible to do an MP3 player in vb. I have seen several years ago a basic programm that play wav without any external controls, only with the sound command !

: and you know that an mp3 is only a wav compressed, right ?

: