Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Please help me! Is it posible to get the MAC address

RyngedalRyngedal Posts: 4Member
I am trying to get the MAC address from both the local computer and a remote computer that sends a request to a web site. I am writing in vb 6.0 on the local computer and in ordenary HTML with JScript on the web site. Is there a way to do this? I am very glad if anyone can help me.

Comments

• roasdblock42roasdblock42 Posts: 37Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by roasdblock42 at 2004-4-26 16:3:49[/red][/b][hr]
    To obtain these, you must read the packets that enter over the network. If you want to obtain these from a website, then the host of your website must give you permission to read packets and have software installed that you can use.

: I am trying to get the MAC address from both the local computer and a remote computer that sends a request to a web site. I am writing in vb 6.0 on the local computer and in ordenary HTML with JScript on the web site. Is there a way to do this? I am very glad if anyone can help me.
    :
    :