Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Philips HITAG HTRC110 chip

vishnubvishnub Member Posts: 1
I am using the phillips hitag HTRC110 chip as a RFID read/write chip and have interfaced this with an ATMEL 89C51 microcontroller. I want to know if anyone has any knowledge of programming the microcontroller for this chip. Any kind of help would be welcome. I have managed to get the C- Code for Hitag 2 system from phillips. However it is too difficult to understand. I would be glad to post it to anyone who could help.
Thanks and Regards
Vishnu

Comments

• hachanihachani Member Posts: 1
    : I am using the phillips hitag HTRC110 chip as a RFID read/write chip and have interfaced this with an ATMEL 89C51 microcontroller. I want to know if anyone has any knowledge of programming the microcontroller for this chip. Any kind of help would be welcome. I have managed to get the C- Code for Hitag 2 system from phillips. However it is too difficult to understand. I would be glad to post it to anyone who could help.
    : Thanks and Regards
    : Vishnu

: hachani,
    HI, i'am also using the htrc110, and i use the MCS51 family so i can help you.
    send me the c-code, ans telle me what do you need?
    join me at rzougafr@yahoo.fr
    best regards

• SaulyssSaulyss Member Posts: 2
    Could you share C- Code for Hitag 2 with me ?
    My mail is sauliauss@freemail.lt , thank's

Regard's

: : I am using the phillips hitag HTRC110 chip as a RFID read/write chip and have interfaced this with an ATMEL 89C51 microcontroller. I want to know if anyone has any knowledge of programming the microcontroller for this chip. Any kind of help would be welcome. I have managed to get the C- Code for Hitag 2 system from phillips. However it is too difficult to understand. I would be glad to post it to anyone who could help.
    : : Thanks and Regards
    : : Vishnu
    :
    : : hachani,
    : HI, i'am also using the htrc110, and i use the MCS51 family so i can help you.
    : send me the c-code, ans telle me what do you need?
    : join me at rzougafr@yahoo.fr
    : best regards
    :
    :