connecting two linux (RH 9) PCs - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

connecting two linux (RH 9) PCs

abdoblabdobl Posts: 21Member
hi......
I want to connect two machines under "RH 9" op using crossover cable,
without a hub,, I did search in google but I did not find any thing can help me about that,
of course , I found how can I connect windows and linux PCs, but I do not need that............
can any one help me please......my regards.

Comments

• satharielsathariel Posts: 59Member
    : hi......
    : I want to connect two machines under "RH 9" op using crossover cable,
    : without a hub,, I did search in google but I did not find any thing can help me about that,
    : of course , I found how can I connect windows and linux PCs, but I do not need that............
    : can any one help me please......my regards.
    :
    Hi,

where is Your problem? Just give both an IP-adress and go for it. With an cross-over cable they can both communicate like they could with a hub or switch over a normal ethernet cable.

regards
    [black]SaThaRiel[/black]

[size=1][blue]Any time things appear to be going better, you have overlooked something.[/blue][/size]