Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Program structure charts

I'd like to know if there is a utility that takes source code and converts it to a structure tree/procedure map, because I'm lazy and I can't be bothered to go through several hundred procedures, mapping them out.

If there isn't any such program, anyone think they could design one. I work mainly in Pascal, cos that's what we've got at college, so if only the source code can be provided, in pascal please:-)

Comments

• Turbopower used to offer a set of utilities under the

"turbo Analyst" label, I think it is still available.

Otherwise a search of the freeware and shareware

listings may provide something similar.

• : Turbopower used to offer a set of utilities under the

: "turbo Analyst" label, I think it is still available.

:

: Otherwise a search of the freeware and shareware

: listings may provide something similar.

:

:

Umm, did I mention I went to college, as in I'm a hard up student with very little money, or time. Thankyou, but $150 is out of my price range