Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

What are the Best tools for creating ASP

I am an experienced programmer, but I want to learn about ASP. What are the best tools out on the market to start creating ASPs?

Comments

• Truthfully, notepad is my choice. But if you have access to it, get Visual Interdev or Drumbeat 2000. But I still recommend notepad! :P

Front page has a habit of screwing up ASP pages sometime, so dont use that.

: I am an experienced programmer, but I want to learn about ASP. What are the best tools out on the market to start creating ASPs?

:

• : Truthfully, notepad is my choice. But if you have access to it, get Visual Interdev or Drumbeat 2000. But I still recommend notepad! :P

:

: Front page has a habit of screwing up ASP pages sometime, so dont use that.

:

:

: : I am an experienced programmer, but I want to learn about ASP. What are the best tools out on the market to start creating ASPs?

: :

:

:

:

We use HomeSite / Dreamweaver here to develop ASP pages dont use frontpage whatever u do it has a habbit of inserting and other tags if it does not see them and on some ASP pages u wont want these tags ( include and whatnot ) HomeSite works good. And dreamweaver is the same as editing it in notepad more of less. Goodluck.

--Shahab

• : : Truthfully, notepad is my choice. But if you have access to it, get Visual Interdev or Drumbeat 2000. But I still recommend notepad! :P

: : Front page has a habit of screwing up ASP pages sometime, so dont use that.

: : : I am an experienced programmer, but I want to learn about ASP. What are the best tools out on the market to start creating ASPs?

: : :

:

: We use HomeSite / Dreamweaver here to develop ASP pages dont use frontpage whatever u do it has a habbit of inserting and other tags if it does not see them and on some ASP pages u wont want these tags ( include and whatnot ) HomeSite works good. And dreamweaver is the same as editing it in notepad more of less. Goodluck.

:

: --Shahab

:

Ok on my last message i said...it has a habit of inserting {HTML} and other tags if it does but i used the < instead of the { my bad sorry about the confusion.

--Shahab