there is a error when I tried to veiw the output of my script - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

there is a error when I tried to veiw the output of my script

timallouttimallout Posts: 1Member
after writing my language to view the out put of what I've written it always bring out an error page what am I going to do about pls give an advice on how to go about it .

Comments

• infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : after writing my language to view the out put of what I've written it always bring out an error page what am I going to do about pls give an advice on how to go about it .

You're going to have to be far more specific. Post some of your code and state what you are trying to do. I have no idea what you're attempting, what you're expecting, and what you're actually getting.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

[code]
    $ select * from users where clue > 0
    no rows returned
    [/code]