Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Clipboard Paste; Edit Control Ctx Menu; Combobox Ctx Menu

bikibiki Member Posts: 492
[green]
Hi,

I have three :D questions:

1. Is it possible to be notified when an application pastes/accesses data from the clipboard? I know it is possible to hook into a cut/copy, but what about a paste ?

2. I tried a lot but am unable to modify/replace the context menu for edit controls. The standard context menu contains menu items such as "Undo", "Cut", "Copy" etc. I need to be able to remove and item from this list.

3. Tried to capture a context menu on the drop-down list of a combo box control, but I cant seem to do it. Any ideas?

[/green]
[hr][red]~Bikram[/red]

Comments

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Member Posts: 6,519
    : [green]
    : Hi,
    :
    : I have three :D questions:
    :
    : 1. Is it possible to be notified when an application pastes/accesses data from the clipboard? I know it is possible to hook into a cut/copy, but what about a paste ?
    :
    : 2. I tried a lot but am unable to modify/replace the context menu for edit controls. The standard context menu contains menu items such as "Undo", "Cut", "Copy" etc. I need to be able to remove and item from this list.

[blue]Subclassing - replacing the WndProc of the control with your own WndProc, so when someone right clicks on it - your code will 'see' it first.[/blue]
    :
    : 3. Tried to capture a context menu on the drop-down list of a combo box control, but I cant seem to do it. Any ideas?
    :
    : [/green]
    : [hr][red]~Bikram[/red]
    :